Monday, December 20, 2010

Baumhaus was a success!


Thanks to everyone who came out to see Tim's and my joint show, honoring our respective graduations that took place over the weekend! We had a great time, and it was the perfect way to celebrate this milestone we've attained together. We are especially grateful to The 815 for letting us use their great space and being amazing hosts for the week.

It wasn't as difficult as I thought to cut down my trees. Having a venue for them to be shown again next fall made it easier to stuff them into their rubbermaid containers for the time being. I don't know when it will feel like I've graduated, but it sure hasn't hit yet. If I have my way, I won't have to feel like much has changed--for the past many months I've been focusing on making work and teaching. Hopefully a replica scenario will present itself to me soon!

View of Katie's gallery before the reception.

Relief prints on handmade paper and journals from feedingthelake.com

Art books of handmade paper, relief printing, journaling, and embedded natural material.
View of Katie's gallery.

Tim's newest paintings on birch.

View of Tim's gallery before the reception.


The handsome Tim conversing with guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment